These basic rules are intended to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members. Please address any questions on these rules or to the Community Team.
- Post with respect toward others. This site is aimed at a general audience, please be considerate of this.
- Please do not link to warez, cracks, or any other material that does not respect copyright.
- Please do not attempt to create the impression that you are a CatBit team member or imply that you are providing official CatBit support.
- Please don't post on this site recruiting for personal projects or offer services. We consider this to be spam.
- Report any posts you feel contradict our policies by using the "post report" feature and the Community Team will handle them as needed. Please do not reply to these posts yourself.
- Linking to your own site or another in a support context is acceptable. It is also fine to link to your own site in your signature or website profile.
- General linking within posts to other sites is not necessary. Promotion of non-CatBit sites is not permitted.
- Promoting your own site without a support related context is not permitted.
- All rules apply to forum posts as well as private messages.
- The CatBit Team is responsible for the interpretation and enforcement of these rules. Warnings and bans or placement on the moderation queue will be utilised as necessary to run the site smoothly.
- Attempts to evade bans or moderation queue will result in further discipline.